Commercial Administration Assistant
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you a versatile administration addict? Do you see multitasking as a challenge rather than a burden? And do you enjoy working in a supportive role?
If so, you could be the perfect addition to our team. Read on to learn more!
As a Commercial Administration Assistant, your main focus will be supporting the Business Administration team. You have a strong affinity with accurate paperwork and follow-up as you assist various colleagues, allowing them to fully focus on their projects.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting the customer invoicing process:
- Establish invoices respecting the rules and regulations
- Gathering information and preparing reports of travel costs for invoicing.
- Back-up for approval process, quality checks and distribution of invoices
- Managing customer orders and shipping smaller items, including carefully preparing international shipping documents.
- Managing and filing commercial documents such as incoming customer orders and outgoing customer offers.
- Maintaining and posting information on multiple procurement portals.
- Managing customer databases and account information in various CRM tools (Salesforce).
As our new Commercial Administration Assistant, you’ll be part of the Business Administration team. Business Administration coordinates the commercial and project administration on behalf of customer-facing project teams. Our team also supports the commercial teams where needed.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A bachelor’s degree in business administration, office management, or equivalent through relevant experience.
2 to 5 years of experience in an administrative function.
Strong digital skills
Excellent command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – with specific emphasis on Excel
Passion for administration.
Strong analytical skills combined with an accurate and independent way of working.
Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, with a good team spirit.
A natural multitasking ability.
Excellent organizational and planning skills to meet important deadlines.
Bonus points if you:
Experience with ERP or accounting packages, CRM (Salesforce).
Knowledge of any other language besides Dutch and English.
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Our team members who start as Commercial Administration Assistants grow into different roles in business administration and people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 1,000 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.