Functional Analyst Integration
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world's leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you driven to deliver high-quality and well-tested bi-directional integration solutions to customers? Do you get a kick out of having a positive impact on our customers and our product? Are you ready to be part of our highly passionate team of integration experts?
If so, look no further and become a Functional Analyst Integration at OMP!
As a Functional Analyst Integration, you will translate our business requirements into detailed functional designs. You work closely with our international customers, Software Engineering and Quality Assurance teams.
You are responsible for:
- Translating the business requirements into detailed functional designs:
- Making business analyses
- Making functional analyses
- Making data mapping analyses
- Follow-up of technical analysts and developers
- Guiding developers through their development sprints
- Participating scrum meetings (daily, retro, validation, …)
- Describing the test scenarios, prepare test data and organize the test execution working in close relationship with the Test coordinator
- Testing and validating our developed (new) part of our Integration solutions
- Analyzing potential corrective actions to be taken
- Reporting progress to Product Owner
- Working closely with the business to ensure the final solution fits their needs
- Understanding and supporting mapping data
- Collaborate closely with technical analyst, front-and back-end developers, QA teams and IT to discover the best ways to solve customer problems.
As our new Functional Analyst Integration, you’ll be part of the Product Design team. Product Design drives our product road map, based on a strong future vision and deep technologic overview. We make the blueprints for our solution’s functionality and share OMP’s vision and expertise with customers and colleagues alike.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
You have a proven experience in Functional Analysis.
You have strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and realism. You are pragmatic. You question ideas and critically weigh different options.
You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables.
You have good communications skills.
You have an excellent knowledge of English.
You work in a structured manner. You have an eye for detail without losing the overview.
A master’s in engineering, Computer Science or similar. Experience can be substituted for a degree.
At least 5 years of relevant experience.
Bonus points if you:
Having a strong affinity with IT.
Having knowledge and experience in SAP PP/MM is a bonus.
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Team members who start as Functional Analyst Integration may grow into roles in functional expertise, product expertise, project management, or people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.