IT Support Engineer Cloud
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about supporting a challenging ICT landscape in a fast-growing, innovative, and global environment? Are you ready to maintain OMP’s entire ICT ecosystem, ensuring the company runs smoothly? And do you have a hands-on approach combined with technical expertise that supports our business needs?
If so, read on to learn how you can become OMP’s newest IT Support Engineer Cloud!
As an IT Support Engineer Cloud, your main focus is advising, implementing, maintaining, and developing a roadmap of Microsoft 365, and all its related products and services. You make sure everything runs smoothly to create a secure and easy-to-maintain operational environment.
You are responsible for:
- Collecting requirements, analyzing needs, and providing solutions in line with the company’s policies and standardizations.
- Working closely together with other internal departments.
- Supporting the operational environment.
- Monitoring and reporting on usage, issues, security breaches, and more.
- Creating a roadmap and following up on new functionalities that can bring added business value.
- Automating (where necessary) to minimize operational effort and maximize standardization.
- Assisting in ICT projects, and supporting ICT colleagues and other teams.
- Working with the following infrastructure:
- Azure for cloud-based device and user administration.
- Sharepoint back-end system administration.
- MS Teams back-end system administration.
As our new IT Support Engineer Cloud, you’ll be part of the Technical Services team. Technical Services equips our teams with the necessary technology, applications, and technical framework for them to do their jobs effectively and securely.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A Bachelor in IT or equivalent by experience.
At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
Practical and theoretical knowledge of client systems, Windows servers, networks, Windows desktop OS, and a variety of PC Software.
A passion for computer-related technology.
A motivated, and team-oriented approach to internal customer problems that helps you deliver solutions.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Bonus points if you:
Knowledge of Apple iOS, VMWare, and Microsoft Powershell
Experience with trending technologies such as:
Nutanix for virtualization.
Kubernetes for a future-proof development backend.
Azure for cloud-based device and user administration.
TIG-stack (Telegraf – InfluxDB – Grafana) for monitoring.
DevOps principles for cross-team collaboration.
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.