Platform Services Project Manager
Are you experienced in overseeing complex IT projects in a fast-paced, Agile environment? Can you showcase a proven track record of implementing and improving DevOps processes and methodologies? Are you passionate to enhance the overall efficiency and scalability of software development and deployment?
Is this you? Read on and get in touch with us, as we are looking forward to adding you to our Platform Services team.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the planning and follow-up of the different projects for our Platform Development team. We both have our Platform projects but are also involved in various projects for our Product Development team. Your goal is to make sure you have control on the bigger picture and ensure swift alignment among all involved parties. You are responsible for:
- Aligning with our different Platform Architects to prioritize the different tasks within the projects.
- Create the planning and make sure our scrum masters are informed and up to date.
- Keep the helicopter overview across the different projects.
- Monitor progress and act accordingly by informing all involved parties.
- Follow up with project managers from other teams e.g. Product Development.
- Be the link with OMP PMO organization and apply the best practices in our team.
As our new Project Manager, you’ll be part of the Platform Development team which is part of the Platform Services organization. This team plays a pivotal role in ensuring our software reaches the hands of our customers, whether hosted in our OMP Cloud or at the customer.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- +5 years of hands-on experience in project management in IT sector
- Excellent organizational skills, always keeping the global overview.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills with an excellent command of English.
- A team-playing attitude.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with devops methodology or cloud native technology (e.g. Kubernetes, docker, …)
- Background as a software engineer.
- Experience using Azure Devops for planning and follow-up.
Time and budget management
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 1,000 passionate, creative team players of over 60 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.