Project Manager Development
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about delivering top-notch product innovations? Do you enjoy connecting people and helping them to achieve great results? And do you love coordinating challenging projects?
Look no further and become a Project Coordinator at OMP! The world of supply chain planning offers plenty of interesting challenges for you to solve.
As a Project Coordinator, you support our project managers in large and/or complex product development projects that often require collaboration between multiple teams. You also apply your project management and people skills to coordinating and managing smaller development projects.
You are responsible for:
- Taking full ownership of the planning and execution of smaller projects in terms of your project team’s activities, scope, timeline, budget, and resources during the entire project life cycle from the initial scope negotiation and technical design to implementation, deployment, testing, and quality assurance.
- Supporting project managers by managing parts of larger and/or complex projects.
- Facilitating and coordinating cross-functional collaboration within your project team, consisting of product architects and analysts, software architects and engineers, quality engineers, technical writers, and project manager.
- Keeping project teams focused on results in terms of quality, timing, costs, and customer satisfaction.
- Mitigating project risks and issues, escalating potential concerns when necessary.
- Reporting on the project’s progress and status to project and program management.
- Contributing to the continuous development and improvement of our project management methodology and tools.
As a Project Coordinator, you’ll join the PMO team, as part of the Product Development organization. Product Development consists of specialized teams that focus on a specific domain such as demand and supply planning, user experience, data science, integration, solvers, and more. These teams drive our product road map, share OMP’s vision and expertise and create smart, robust, and scalable software solutions that solve our customers’ complex supply chain planning challenges.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or another relevant field. Experience can substitute for a degree.
- Keen interest in managing software development projects.
- 360° communication skills.
- The eagerness to dive into technical details when required.
- Open to occasional travel.
- Comfortable at working under pressure, even with firm deadlines.
Bonus points if you have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in managing software development projects.
- Basic knowledge of project management and agile software development.
- Experience and knowledge of working in virtual global teams.
- Affinity with coaching.
- Experience in leading smaller teams.
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
As a Project Coordinator you can grow into the role of Team Manager, and Project Manager within Product Development or Customer Solutions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 1,000 passionate, creative team players of over 60 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.