Commercial Alliance Manager
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about developing strategic alliances with established and new partners? Do you enjoy converting opportunities into new business? And do you have a talent to build and foster sustainable relationships?
Read on to find out more about becoming a Commercial Alliance Manager at OMP!
As a Commercial Alliance Manager, you build and maintain excellent relationships with business and technology alliances and engage with accounts to stimulate our revenue growth. Through the joint sales pipelines, you work together with these alliances to close opportunities with mutual customers, while effectively deploying the right differentiators and marketing assets.
You are responsible for:
- Differentiating OMP in the joint GoToMarket strategy for integrated supply chain planning solutions within our focus scope and industries.
- Developing strategic partnerships with identified alliance partners and establishing viable mutual short- and long-term growth opportunities.
- Encouraging alliances to convert opportunities into new business, revenue, and higher market share.
- Identifying and executing new partnerships with a potential for co-creation.
- Engaging with alliances to identify, develop, and execute innovative partnership growth opportunities. This is carried out in close collaboration with our account executives.
- Fostering a strong working relationship with partner stakeholders across sales, marketing, and product strategy to produce the right assets for higher visibility.
- Ensuring effective relationship governance and management, including periodic alliance partner business and revenue reviews and KPI definitions for SWOT analysis.
- Interpreting contracts, managing contractual obligations, establishing, and monitoring metrics and milestones, and negotiating changes to contracts and agreements.
As a Commercial Alliance Manager, you’ll join the commercial team, as part of the Customer Solutions organization. The Commercial team builds and grows our customer base and commercial pipeline, from identifying and qualifying prospects to developing sustainable customer partnerships based on a thorough insight of their industries, needs and ambitions, and OMP’s specific value proposition.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Supply Chain Management.
5-8 years of alliance management, technology sales, business development, or consulting services with a proven track record in growing revenues through alliances.
Proactive collaborator with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
Hands-on, entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to both streamline internal projects and build our external network.
Strong executive presence and confidence when presenting at the executive level.
Experience in developing and managing strategic partnerships.
Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time for alliance meetings and conferences.
Eager to take ownership
Passionate about the supply chain industry
Supply chain planning
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
As a Commercial Alliance Manager, you can evolve into leadership and team roles in business development management, presales, and advisory.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including health insurance, 401k plan (no waiting period), life insurance, paid vacation, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.