Functional Architect Integration
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you driven to deliver high-quality and well-tested bi-directional integration solutions to customers? Do you get a kick out of having a positive impact on our customers and our product? Are you ready to be part of our highly passionate team of experts?
If so, look no further and become a Functional Architect Integration at OMP!
As a Functional Architect Integration, you will be designing SAP application systems to streamline business processes and meet the needs of the business. You define the purpose and scope of the SAP technical aspects of our application systems and product.
You are responsible for:
- Analyzing and understanding specific business needs and translating these into feasible solutions.
- Keeping an eye on new trends.
- Making technologies understandable and translating these into interesting opportunities for the business.
- Guiding multiple development teams to deliver a consistent end-result.
- Making root cause analysis.
- Leading discussions about the architecture of new systems, as well as the organization’s strategy, non-functional requirements, technology, type of architecture, and required skills.
- Collaborating closely with technical architects, front-and back-end developers, QA teams ,and IT to discover the best ways to solve customer problems.
As our new Functional Architect Integration, you’ll be part of the Product Design team. Product Design drives our product road map, based on a strong future vision and deep technologic overview. We make the blueprints for our solution’s functionality and share OMP’s vision and expertise with customers and colleagues alike.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
You have a Master or bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Engineering or another related field.
You have strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking and realism. You are pragmatic. You question ideas and critically weigh different options.
You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
You have good communications skills.
You have an excellent knowledge of English.
You work in a structured manner. You have an eye for detail without losing the overview.
At least 5 years of relevant integration experience.
You have knowledge and experience in some of these aspects
Enterprise messaging systems
Bonus points if you:
Knowledge of supply chain
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.