Global Talent Acquisition Excellence Manager
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about translating TA strategies and workforce dynamics into practice? Are you interested in people and steering a team? Do you enjoy optimizing processes and procedures, and managing metrics? And are you eager to build excellence for talent acquisition in a fast-growing company?
Look no further, become our Global Excellence TA Manager at OMP! Read on to discover how to join our HR team.
As the Global Excellence TA Manager, you lead our journey towards turning the talent acquisition vision and ideas into reality. This involves managing the TA team and optimize the working methods, improving efficiency, streamlining processes, looking for best practices and synergies, and focusing on productivity.
You are responsible for:
- Continuously evaluating existing TA processes and procedures against the needs of the business and improving and/or adapting ways of working where needed.
- Diagnosing recruiting challenges, identify hiring trends, and applying metrics/KPIs.
- Guiding and steering the European and Asian TA teams.
- Acting as a trusted partner to the business and to the HR and Talent Acquisition teams.
- Transforming the TA function to improve the efficiency of TA service delivery.
- Guiding OMP through the assessment of the existing TA function, the identification of areas of improvement, and the development and implementation of recommended processes, all with the aim of developing a best-in-class TA function.
As our new Global Excellence TA Manager, you’ll be part of the global Talent Acquisition team which, in turn fits into the bigger picture of the HR team. Human Resources attracts, supports, and grows talent at OMP. On top of that, this team develops attractive benefits packages and international mobility programs in the interest of our employees.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
10+ years of experience in HR and/or Talent Acquisition, preferably in an international, fast-paced, and changing environment.
Strong business acumen and a record of high performance in talent acquisition or related fields.
Expertise in the development of recruiting processes, procedures, and TA strategies, as well as the implementation of tools and technologies to aid recruiting efforts.
Experience building processes to scale in a growth stage company.
Proven track record of being a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to leadership.
The demonstrated ability to build relationships, collaborate, and influence effectively, both cross-functionally as well as cross-regionally, for all levels of seniority.
Ability to effectively champion change and to achieve process improvements.
Fluency in English and Dutch.
Project management and process optimization
Reporting & analytics
Change management experience
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Talent comes in many forms and we embrace skills of all kinds. We believe there are many ways to create value, and each person’s input is beneficial. So, we give you every opportunity to keep growing with a personalized training program and talent-oriented coaching, adapted to the employee’s talents, background, and experience.
Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.