ICT Support Consultant
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about supporting a challenging ICT landscape in a fast-growing, innovative, and global environment? Are you ready to maintain OMP’s entire computer network ensuring the company runs smoothly? And do you like to use your technical expertise to support your colleagues?
If so, you’d make a great ICT Support Consultant at OMP!
As an ICT support consultant, you are responsible for maintaining the ICT infrastructure for all our global offices. You also provide support for all our colleagues working at the office, from home, or at customer locations. Your scope covers hardware for both users and client systems, software, mobile device management, and asset management.
You are responsible for:
- Setting up and supporting our software development and consultancy environment’s ICT landscape including laptops, desktops, iPhones, printers, video conference systems, and collaboration platforms.
- Setting up and supporting a large variety of laptop and server software suites such as Office 365, client security with virus scanning and mobile device management, and asset management.
- Solving internal support requests triggered by our ticketing system.
- Providing assistance in ICT projects, such as the definition of new hardware and software standards and deployment methods and support in automation tracks.
- Building networks, both within our company and with our external suppliers.
As our new ICT Support Consultant, you’ll be part of the Technical Services team in a fast-growing international company. Technical Services equips our teams with the necessary technology, applications, and technical framework for them to do their jobs effectively and securely.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
Certified in ICT or equivalent by experience.
Practical and theoretical knowledge of client systems, Windows desktop OS, and a variety of PC software.
Passionate about computer-related technology.
Solution-focused with a problem-solving approach.
Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal.
Bonus points if you:
Knowledge of Apple iOS, VMWare, and Microsoft PowerShell.
Windows desktop OS
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.