We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Do you enjoy solving complex supply chain problems? Are you passionate about adding value to Fortune 500 companies? And are you dedicated to offering high-quality solutions to real-world problems?
If you answered yes, you might be the Solution Consultant we’re looking for!
As a solution consultant, you get the best of both worlds. You deep dive into one of our industry-specific solutions to improve our OMP software solution and enrich its functionality. You gather input about our customer’s needs and support the project team in implementing and delivering high-quality, fully tested, and well documented solutions.
You are responsible for
- Collecting, formulating, and mapping the business and project requirements to the functionalities in the industry solution.
- Gathering and deriving new requirements for the industry solution.
- Continuously improving our industry solution by developing new functionalities.
- Validating new functionalities with the different stakeholders.
- Applying your industry solution knowledge to provide support during the implementation phase, from start to finish, together with the customer’s project team.
- Offering industry solution knowledge in customer project tracks, during and after implementation.
As a Solution Consultant, you’ll join the Industry team as part of our Customer Solutions organization. The Industry team realizes the targets and strategies set in the industry business plans together with the Commercial and Delivery teams. The Industry team guides and supports the Commercial and Delivery teams with industry-specific commercial expertise, advice, and solutions.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
University degree in engineering, business engineering, computer science, or similar.
Strong affinity with IT as programming skills are required, including macro coding similar to VBA.
Great analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
Good communications skills and able to connect with different stakeholders.
A passion for working in a multinational customer-driven environment.
A friendly and open approach to working in a team.
The flexibility to travel.
Bonus points if you:
Experience with SQL.
Knowledge of a versioning system.
Collaborative in a global context
Supply chain planning knowledge
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
As a solution consultant you can grow into the role of solution analyst, supply chain consultant, (industry) solution architect, or solution manager, or move towards people management or product development.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.