We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Do you have what it takes to help our customers see the bigger picture? Are you a charismatic problem-solver with a solid supply chain background? And you ready to advise and inspire supply chain leaders all over the world?
Look no further and become our new Advisory Consultant!
As an Advisory Consultant, you optimize our customers’ supply chain. Your contributions assist with designing their optimal supply chain planning cycle and organization, analyzing needs and challenges, and reviewing processes and roles. You leverage your vast industry expertise to support supply chain leaders with strategic advice.
You are responsible for:
- Analyzing your customers’ supply chain needs and challenges.
- Reviewing the current processes and roles and defining the project scope.
- Defining the ideal supply chain planning landscape and cycle, as well as the required organization to support this planning cycle.
- Developing business cases and road maps.
- Performing maturity assessments.
- Validating and (re)aligning your results with all stakeholders involved.
- Assisting the Advisory Manager in targeting new prospects and building partnerships with current customers.
As an Advisory Consultant, you’ll join the Delivery team, as part of the Customer Solutions organization. The Delivery team delivers the solution and assists customers before, during, and beyond implementation. Once the global design is approved, all project team members join forces to implement all composing elements of the solution and provide flawless integration. User Engagement initiatives, training, documentation, and coaching enable customers to understand the solution and use it to its full potential.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A university degree.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
2+ years (external candidates) or 1.5 + years (internal candidates) of experience in a similar role.
Knowledge of supply chain management solutions.
The ability to perform autonomously.
A solid experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
Quick to absorb information.
Excellent communication, presentation, networking, and negotiation skills.
The flexibility to travel 25-50% of your time.
Bonus points if you:
Business knowledge in one of our core industries: chemicals, consumer goods, life sciences, metals, paper, plastic film, or packaging.
A strong affinity with software and IT tools.
Analytical & attentive
Supply chain planning
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as an advisory consultant grow into the role of advisory manager or towards project management or business development.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.