We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about finding new ways to use cloud technology? Eager to empower customers to manage their supply chains wherever they are located? Want to join a growing team of cloud experts?
If you answered yes, you could be our new Cloud Engineer.
As a Cloud Engineer, you focus on improving the OMP Cloud solution to ensure it remains future-proof.
You are responsible for:
- Designing, developing and implementing our solution in Microsoft Azure Cloud, deployed using the Azure DevOps methodology.
- Covering all our cloud services, including monitoring, reporting, deployment, database, and storage services.
- Participating in road map discussions that further elevate our cloud solutions.
As our new Cloud Engineer, you’ll be part of the Customer Solutions team. Customer Solutions helps customers master their supply chain by finding and implementing innovative solutions. Our team adds value, brings calm to the customer’s work floor, and raises satisfaction for everyone involved.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar, or solid experience in the field.
Broad knowledge of ICT.
A creative and conceptual way of working.
A customer-orientated, results-committed attitude both when you are working autonomously or as part of a team.
The ability to translate your customers’ needs into a design and solution road map.
Excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
Bonus points if you:
Have experience with ARM-based deployments, PowerShell (Core), Citrix-based solutions, or MS SQL Servers.
Are eager to learn and fun to work with.
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as Cloud Engineers grow into roles in cloud architecture, consulting, project management, or people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.