Compensation & Benefits Expert
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Do you have a passion for ‘hard-HR’ topics? Do you want to work on projects that contribute to employee retention? And are you enthusiastic about building an innovative and dynamic HR policy that supports our growing company?
If so, OMP might be the right place for you. Read on to find out.
Compensation & Benefits Expert,you have a broad range of responsibilities within the field of reward and benefits, socio-legal policies, and international employment. Together with your colleagues in the HR team, you implement activities and projects connected to the outlined HR policy.
You are responsible for:
- Giving input and advice to OMP employees and management on various compensation & benefits-related topics.
- Identifying trends and implementing new practices to engage and retain OMP employees.
- Evaluating domestic and foreign salary packages, including bonus plans and fringe benefits, and internal and external salary benchmarks.
- Managing and optimizing the (Belgian) flexible reward plan.
- Drafting communication about various HR-related policies and procedures.
- Being the Compensation & Benefits contact person for the preparation of the annual HR budget, personnel costs, annual salary, bonus round, etc.
- Setting up and managing international employment, immigration, and mobility requests.
- Arranging and evaluating annually domestic and foreign staff insurances such as group insurance and hospitalization insurance.
- Keeping up to date on various reward topics.
As our new Compensation & Benefits Expert, you’ll be part of the C&B and International Employment team which, in turn, fits into the bigger picture of the Human Resources team. Human Resources attracts, supports, and grows talent at OMP. On top of that, our team develops attractive benefits packages and international mobility programs in the interest of our employees.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A master’s degree in Commercial Engineering, Applied Economics, Law, or similar.
At least 3-5 years of experience in reward and compensation & benefits, preferably in an international environment.
A hands-on, analytical, result-oriented, and proactive attitude in your thinking and actions.
Experience in leading HR projects.
Good Excel knowledge and a passion for analyzing legal frameworks, figures, and data.
You love a challenge and feel at home in a dynamic international environment.
People-oriented, and a fluent communicator in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
An eagerness to learn and keen on developing yourself.
Bonus points if you:
Advanced knowledge and experience in using systems and tools such as Eblox.
Knowledge of French, Spanish, or Portuguese.
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.