We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about ensuring the smooth functioning of facilities? Are you skilled in developing and executing preventive maintenance plans to optimize the performance of building systems and equipment? Can you effectively manage budgets and vendor relationships, and negotiate contracts for equipment, services, and supplies? Do you have a service orientated mindset, a hands-on mentality, and good communication and leadership skills?
Read on! You might be our new Facility Manager.
As a Facility Manager, you oversee the day-to-day operations of OMP’s facilities, including maintenance, repairs, and upgrades. You develop and execute preventive maintenance plans to ensure the optimal performance of all building systems and equipment. Furthermore, the management of vendor relationships, negotiating contracts for equipment, services, and supplies, as well as following up on these contracts are part of your task.
You are responsible for:
- Contacting external partners for larger and specialized maintenance jobs. For smaller and routine jobs we like a hands-on approach.
- Developing and executing emergency preparedness plans and conducting regular training drills together with the internal safety prevention adviser.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and maintaining accurate records and documentation.
- Developing and managing facility budgets, monitoring expenses, and implementing cost-saving measures.
- Managing the contracts of our rented offices in Belgium and abroad.
- Ensuring the physical security of our facilities, including access control, in collaboration with our Security and ICT teams.
- Coordinating facility management operations for our foreign offices remotely. In case of major extensions, relocations or important maintenance projects, occasional traveling abroad may be necessary to control and coordinate the project.
- Setting up the required ESG reporting and improving our ESG performance. OMP gives a lot of attention to doing business in a sustainable way. This is also reflected in the design and maintenance of our building facilities. We expect you to attach great importance to sustainability.
As our new Facility Manager, you’ll be part of the Office & Facility team. Office & Facility Management delivers company-wide support, reception, and administrative services. The main goal is to create an optimal working environment for our people.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
Master’s or bachelor’s degree with a technical orientation or equivalent through experience.
At least 5 years of relevant experience.
Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Experience with facility systems (GSB -EMS), including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, domotics, security, camera systems, car charging, and PV installations.
Proficiency in MS Office, facility management software, and project management tools.
The ability to work independently while collaborating well with other teams like office, security, and ICT, as well as external partners.
Bonus points if you:
Don’t live too far from the Wommelgem head office, as occasional urgent interventions after office hours and/or in weekends can be necessary.
Have technical automotive knowledge so you can assist the Fleet team on technical issues about maintenance and repairs.
Collaborate with other teams
Facility management software
Project management tools
Any other languages
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
You will get proper internal training and education and will co-work with the current Facility Manager during the transition period. Afterwards, you will take over the full facility management role.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 1,000 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.