We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world's leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you driven to deliver high-quality and well-tested business applications for your colleagues? Do you get a kick out of having a positive impact on the internal workings of an organization? And are you ready to become part of our highly passionate team of business applications specialists?
If so, look no further and become a Functional Analyst Business Applications at OMP!
As a Functional Analyst Business Applications, you translate our internal business requirements into detailed functional designs. You work closely with internal stakeholders, including the Business Applications, Software Engineering, and Quality Assurance teams. You are part of a multi-disciplinary global team where every discipline provides a piece of our complete business applications solution. Our technical experts and developers work on diverse business applications to ensure an operational business applications landscape.
You are responsible for:
- Making business, functional, UI, and data mapping analyses for detailed functional designs.
- Following up with the technical analysts and developers, and guiding them through their development sprints.
- Participating in scrum meetings (daily, retro, validation, etc.).
- Describing test scenarios, preparing test data, and executing tests in close collaboration with the Test Coordinator.
- Testing and validating newly developed parts of our business applications suite.
- Working closely with the business to ensure the final solution fits their needs.
- Collaborating closely with technical analysts, front-and back-end developers, QA, and IT to discover the best ways to solve problems.
As our new Functional Analyst Business Applications, you’ll be part of the Business Applications team which, in turn, fits into the bigger picture of the Technical Services team. Technical Services equips our teams with the necessary technology, applications, and technical framework for them to do their jobs effectively and securely.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A Master’s in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
At least 5 years of relevant experience. Experience can be substituted for a degree.
Proven experience in functional analysis.
Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, and a practical mindset.
A pragmatic attitude, you question ideas and critically weigh different options before deciding.
The ability to meet project deadlines and provide high-quality deliverables.
Good communications skills and excellent knowledge of Dutch and English.
The ability to work in a structured manner. You have an eye for detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.
Bonus points if you:
A strong affinity with IT.
Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure technology.
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.