HR Talent & Learning Specialist
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about translating talent strategies and workforce dynamics into meaningful projects? Do you enjoy building a leadership development program? Are you eager to build a Talent Management Center in a fast-growing company?
Look no further, become a Talent Management Specialist at OMP! Read on to discover how to join our HR Talent Management team.
As a HR Talent and Learning Specialist, your focus will be on rolling out our talent management strategy and frameworks while ensuring consistency on a global level. People are our most important asset, and you’ll support the creation of a happy and productive workplace and the further development of our OMP employees. You will act as an ambassador, build relationships, and initiate and execute projects to ensure our employees and company are future proof.
You are responsible for:
- Identifying, developing, and coordinating learning & development initiatives, such as personal and leadership development journeys, rolling out and reviewing the leadership program, expert development programs, etc.
- Supporting the development and design of the Talent Center, establishing internal talent mobility processes, and managing talent-related projects.
- Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture. You will be a trusted advisor for everyone within the company.
- Supporting the organizational design and leadership structure in line with OMP’s vision as we continue to grow.
- Maintaining our wellbeing processes and initiating actions that stimulate sustainable employment and individual wellbeing support.
As our new Talent & Learning Professional, you’ll be part of the Talent Management team which, in turns is part of our Global HR team. You will report directly to the HR Talent Management Manager, and will work closely with the colleagues of the HR Talent team, the Training & Documentation team, Communication colleagues, and our external and internal trainers.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A bachelor’s or master’s degree.
At least 5 years of experience within the scope of Learning & Development and/or Talent Management.
The ability to translate the company’s strategy into a future proof vision on Learning & Development, while building strong networks across all levels of the organization.
A creative and independent way of working that fits perfectly into a fast-paced environment.
Proven coaching (and conflict resolution) skills.
Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
Natural multitasking skills, enabling you to juggle competing priorities, diverse audiences, and challenging environments.
Excellent command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
A flexible and creative can-do mindset.
Bonus points if you:
A specific education in learning & development.
Experience with change management projects.
Eager to learn
Learning & Development
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Talent comes in many forms and we embrace skills of all kinds. We believe there are many ways to create value, and each person’s input is beneficial. So, we give you every opportunity to keep growing with a personalized training program and talent-oriented coaching, adapted to the employee’s talents, background, and experience.
Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.