IT Recruiter - Senior
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you fascinated with candidates and customer experience? Do you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment? Can you roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done?
Well, we have the opportunity for you! Read on to learn more.
As an IT Recruiter at OMP, you are a high achiever that adds value as you don’t just wait for a career opening announcement to start looking for candidates. You already started building pipelines and you keep in touch with past applicants. You engage passive candidates and create a strong network.
You are responsible for:
- Looking for experienced candidates via channels like LinkedIn & GitHub for developers
- Meeting new talent in the most unexpected places, like obscure Slack channels.
- Collaborating with managers to forecast their hiring needs if you see a department growing.
- Attending HR events to stay up to date with recruitment trends.
- Reading between the lines in resumes as to find candidates’ skills match OMP’s job requirements.
- Considering candidates who are a ‘cultural add’, not just a cultural fit.
As our new Senior Technical Recruiter, you’ll be part of the global Talent Acquisition team which, in turn fits into the bigger picture of the HR team. Human Resources attracts, supports, and grows talent at OMP. On top of that, this team develops attractive benefits packages and international mobility programs in the interest of our employees.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A bachelor’s or master’s degree.
5+ years of technical recruiting experience.
An eagerness to recruit for any type of role and job level, combined with true passion for hands-on recruiting and aligning candidates to their ideal role.
Experience with successfully sourcing candidates through creative channels (web, social, professional networks), including developing social media sourcing strategies.
Confidence and solid experience managing senior level hiring manager relationships and driving the recruiting process as a business partner.
Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and customer relationships.
Positivity, flexibility and an outgoing, approachable attitude.
The skills to execute branding, diversity, and other initiatives in collaboration with global talent acquisition.
Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Bonus points if you:
Experience working in a fast-paced, growing technology company or agency.
Background in hiring software development and consulting profiles.
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.