Learning & Development Coordinator
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you born to be a coordinator and do you enjoy connecting with different people? Do you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment? And, can you roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done? Well, we have the job for you!
As a Learning & Development Coordinator, you organize training sessions for our customers, alliance partners, and colleagues globally. You acquire a thorough knowledge of the training offer for all these potential trainees and you coordinate and maintain the training offer with all stakeholders.
You’re responsible for:
- Maintaining the training schedule and training material updates in our internal learning management system (LMS).
- Coordinating with OMP teachers, project managers, and (day-to-day) coaches for the organization of customer and standard training.
- Supporting our coaches when creating a training plan for new hires.
- Processing customer inquiries and training subscriptions.
- Organizing and following up on our certification program
- Following up on training feedback and evaluations with trainers and participants.
- Project Management related to internal Learning & Development Projects.
As our new Learning & Development Coordinator, you’ll be part of the Training & Documentation team, which, in turn, fits into the bigger picture of the Product Design team. Product Design drives our product road map, based on a strong future vision and deep technologic overview. The team makes the blueprints for our solution’s functionality and shares OMP’s vision and expertise with customers and colleagues alike.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from experience.
An administrative background with experience in scheduling and managing multiple calendars and projects.
Strong communication skills and fluency in English (both written and spoken).
Experience working with different stakeholders and all levels of management.
An affinity for working with software packages such as LMS.
An eager-to-learn attitude and drive to get things done.
A friendly team player.
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as Learning & Development Administrators grow into roles in project management, teaching, people management, or technical writing of documentation
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.