Marketing Campaign Manager
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you an experienced and hands-on B2B marketeer? Would you like to work for a global market leader with a start-up mentality? And are you ready to develop and execute go-to-market strategies across different industries?
If you have a creative mind and a head for business, then join OMP as our new Marketing Campaign Manager!
As our Marketing Campaign Manager, you help design, plan, and implement global and integrated marketing campaigns to raise awareness about our supply chain planning solution, Unison Planning™. You understand our unique value proposition and turn that information into authentic and compelling campaigns that target our focus industries.
You are responsible for:
- Contributing to our industry marketing plans by defining and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns in line with our overall strategy.
- Working closely with our industry and commercial teams to organize demand generation initiatives and support active sales cycles.
- Responding swiftly to changing market, industry, or regional dynamics, providing targeted actions to support the commercial team in building a healthy pipeline of leads.
- Designing and implementing our account-based marketing (ABM) processes towards prospects and customers.
- Nurturing the OMP Community by organizing and supporting a range of customer engagement opportunities, including webinars and councils.
- Developing initiatives to celebrate customer success and increase customer loyalty in support of the account management team.
- Providing regular KPI reporting on marketing initiatives to ensure optimal return on marketing investments and pipeline growth opportunities.
- You will collaborate closely with the industry and commercial teams, business development, account management, product management, and external partners to achieve your goals.
As our new Marketing Campaign Manager, you’ll be part of the Marketing & Communications team and report to the Product Marketing Manager. Our team engages with internal and external stakeholders. We shape our communications and build the OMP brand.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
+10 years’ experience in various marketing disciplines, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
Comprehensive knowledge of marketing, sales, and business development processes.
Experience in ABM and digital marketing, and a passion for new and innovative marketing techniques.
A proven track record in developing and implementing successful lead generation programs.
A seasoned B2B marketer who understands relationship marketing, thought leadership development, and nurturing long sales cycles.
An affinity with marketing automation systems and CRM software.
Excellent communication skills in US English, both written and spoken.
A willingness to immerse yourself in the world of supply chain planning, our target industries , and our target audiences .
A flexible, highly authentic leader who inspires their team to deliver excellence.
The flexibility to travel regularly.
Bonus points if you:
Experience in supply chain management or planning.
Experience in market research and competitive intelligence.
Eye for detail
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.