Senior Application Developer Integration
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
To fuel its supply chain planning solution with data, OMP has developed an integration solution, including a specialized SAP integration solution.
Are you driven to deliver high-quality and well-tested bi-directional integration solutions to customers? Do you breathe agile? And do you want to be part of our highly passionate team of experts?
If so, look no further and become a Senior Application Developer Integration at OMP!
As a Senior Application Developer Integration, you work in a multi-disciplinary global team where every discipline provides a piece of OMP’s bi-directional integration solution. Our technical experts and software engineers develop the most diverse applications and ensure a working product at the end of the journey.
You are responsible for:
- Optimizing our standard integration solutions and contributing to product development, including coding.
- Testing, reviewing code, debugging, and documenting solutions to assure the overall quality.
- Giving support to your colleagues from the consulting team.
- Working together with analysts, developers, and testers, according to the agile scrum principle.
- Implementing our integration solutions in close collaboration with your customers.
As our new Senior Application Developer Integration, you’ll be part of the Integration team which, in turn, fits into the bigger picture of the Product Design team. Product Design drives our product road map, based on a strong future vision and deep technologic overview. We make the blueprints for our solution’s functionality and share OMP’s vision and expertise with customers and colleagues alike.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or another related field.
A strong technical affinity and basic coding knowledge. Excellent programming potential is required as you will learn OPAL, our in-house programming language.
An agile and analytical mindset, and outstanding technical problem-solving capabilities.
Eager to learn about the OMP planning cycle and ready to deep dive into our in-house developed software.
The drive and commitment to deliver top-quality results on time.
Willing to work in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
An excellent command of English.
Bonus points if you:
Knowledge of an integration domain or internal application/tooling.
Experience with SAP.
Integration or similar experience
Agile software development
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as Application Developers Integration grow into roles in product design, software development, people management, or integration expertise.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.