Supply Chain Coach
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Do you get a kick from guiding customers so they get the full value of the software they use? Are you passionate about translating complex, interconnected problems into clear and comprehensible workflows? And do you have a natural flair when giving presentations to a crowd, easily adapting your explanation to your audience’s knowledge?
Look no further and become a User Engagement Consultant at OMP. The world of supply chain planning offers plenty of interesting challenges for you to solve. Read on to learn more.
As a Supply Chain Coach, you coach and guide our customers’ key users and planners to ensure the optimal use of the OMP planning solution. Your training helps them understand the fundamentals of supply chain planning. You also act as the first point of contact for key users, planners, and subject matter experts for tool-related questions.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting key users and subject matter experts during functionality validation by preparing validation workshops and guiding the validation of all possible business scenario variants.
- Ensuring planning actions support the business objectives and KPIs defined in the design phase.
- Guiding the business process owner to refine planning activities into planning actions within all relevant constraints.
- Sharing best practices and useful tips and tricks for maximum planner satisfaction.
- Documenting the planning cycle into flow charts and clear instruction.
- Guiding customers to effectively improve the quality of the master data needed by our planning software.
- Developing a full-scale training plan for the different roles in the future planning cycle.
As a Supply Chain Coach, you‘ll join the Delivery team, as part of our Customer Solutions organization. The Delivery team delivers the solution and assists customers before, during, and beyond implementation. Once the global design is approved, all project team members join forces to implement all composing elements of the solution and provide flawless integration. User Engagement initiatives, training, documentation, and coaching enable customers to understand the solution and use it to its full potential.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A Master’s degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, or Logistics.
The ability to map complex, interconnected problems into clear and structured flow charts.
Outstanding communication skills in English.
Excellent presentation skills.
The flexibility to align your presentation with your audience’s knowledge.
An analytical approach.
A patient and a critical mindset.
The commitment to try and unveil the root cause of every issue and question.
Good people skills.
An easily approachable and trustworthy personality.
The ability to motivate others and maintain project momentum despite setbacks.
The right combination of pragmatism, persistence, creativity, and insightfulness for the situation.
Bonus points if you:
A background in supply chain planning.
Experience in the configuration and deployment of functionalities in our OMP solution.
Comprehensive knowledge of supply chain processes in one of OMP’s core industries: chemicals, consumer goods, life sciences, metals, paper, plastic film & packaging.
Supply chain knowledge
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as Supply Chain Coach grow into roles in user engagement management, project management, or team management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.