Application Support Analyst
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about solving complex problems? Do you have the analytical mind and technical skills to get there? And are you eager to communicate your solution to our customers to make their day?
Does this sound like you? Then you could be our new Application Support Analyst.
As an Application Support Analyst, you solve customer tickets that come in via your first-line colleagues. As a specialist in a specific area of our planning solution, you address problems that require more technical knowledge.
You are responsible for:
- Making your customers’ day by providing solutions for the challenging problems they experience.
- Taking ownership of the problems assigned to you and communicating the implemented solution to your customer.
- Finding the most suitable solution using your acquired technical knowledge and specific expertise.
- Updating Customer Services knowledge base to ensure our expertise gets documented.
- Maintaining a strong network within your team and the company to find the optimal solution for your customer.
- Balancing your time, priorities, and incoming tickets while always keeping an overview.
As our new Application Support Analyst, you’ll be part of the Customer Services team. Customer Services watches over business continuity. Our team solves issues before they turn into problems and ensures flawless maintenance and upgrades. Thanks to our hotline user support, documentation, and long-term application management, we keep everything running smoothly.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A master's degree (or similar by experience).
Broad knowledge of ICT and networking concepts.
Fluent professional communication skills in English and Chinese.
A passionate problem-solving attitude that utilizes your out-of-the-box thinking.
A strong analytical mindset, and a desire to investigate in detail.
A friendly and communicative attitude, happy to be a team player, and a good listener.
Strong multi-tasking skills combined with a stress-resistant nature.
The ability to work in a structured way and follow procedures in a dynamic and complex environment.
A customer-orientated, results-committed attitude both when you are working autonomously or as part of a team.
Bonus points if you:
Experience with Microsoft Azure, cloud deployments, or Citrix-based solutions.
An interest or experience in supply chain or production planning.
Previous work experience in customer services, and an understanding of service level agreements (SLAs) and ticket tracking systems.
Strong interest in IT
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as Application Support Analysts grow into roles in software expertise, customer application expertise, or people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.