We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
You are responsible for:
- Creating new UI plug-ins used within our BI solution.
- Discussing and validating functional requirements with our functional analysts.
- Collaborating with our UX/UI designer to deliver a pixel perfect UI component.
- Ensuring excellent aftercare and driving future extensions, maintenance, and debugging, even after setup at the customer.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
Knowledge of modern patterns such as ES Modules, and reactive and functional programming.
Experience with browser developer tools for inspecting and debugging issues.
Bonus points if you:
Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or similar.
Experience in a similar role.
Knowledge of the following technologies and frameworks:
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.