Senior UX Designer
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about user interaction and graphic design? Do you enjoy driving UX development from analysis to implementation? Do you like to build bridges with all involved stakeholders?
If so, keep reading as you could be the UX Designer we’re looking for.
As a UX designer, you design user interfaces that look good and are easy-to-use based on your interactions with end users, consultants, and product development and marketing teams. You contribute to the design system of the complete OMP solution and support our UX design experts in shaping the user experience of our future planning solution.
You are responsible for:
- Planning and implementing new designs, guided by our UX design experts.
- Optimizing existing user interface designs.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes for new product ideas.
- Capturing the needs of internal stakeholders and end users, while improving your insight in their business goals and objectives.
- Delivering intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Improving functionality and quality by conducting ongoing user research and user testing.
- Keeping up with new features and trends in the field of design system elements.
- Contributing to the improvement of OMP’s global, cross-industry solution’s design system.
As our new UX Designer, you’ll join the User Experience team, as part of the Product Development organization. Product Development consists of specialized teams that focus on a specific domain such as demand and supply planning, user experience, data science, integration, solvers, and more. These teams drive our product road map, share OMP’s vision and expertise and create smart, robust, and scalable software solutions that solve our customers’ complex supply chain planning challenges.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
5 to 7 years’ experience as an UX Designer or in a similar role.
Experience can be replaced by a relevant education in product design, graphic design, or similar.
Eagerness to become an expert in user interaction and graphic design.
Owner of a UX/UI design portfolio.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Strong ability to discuss and explain design options.
Open for occasional travel.
Bonus points if you:
A degree in (digital) design, computer science, or similar.
Experience with Figma or similar design applications.
Experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
Experience in Enterprise UX.
But most of all, you are fun to work with and a great team player!
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Team members who start as a UX designer can grow into the role of UX design expert, product analyst, or product consultant.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 1,000 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.