We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Do you have what it takes to help our customers see the bigger picture? Are you a business expert with a solid supply chain background? And do you enjoy solving challenging real-life problems for our international customer base?
Look no further and become our new Advisory Manager!
As an Advisory Manager, you put your supply chain knowledge, industry experience, and product expertise at the service of our customers. You develop high-level solution concepts, create supply chain planning blueprints, and support continuous improvement. You successfully guide a team of advisory consultants during the advisory phase of our projects and organize efficient hand-over to the Delivery teams.
You are responsible for:
- Developing and tracking business cases for advanced planning solutions.
- Mapping new business capabilities to deliver expected value creation.
- Performing maturity checks for our customer’s supply chain and IT organizations.
- Understanding and designing as-is and to-be planning processes.
- Providing industry and supply chain best practices.
- Helping customers align supply chain and business strategies.
- Managing the expectations of our global customers.
- Validating, guiding, and coaching your team of advisory consultants.
- Managing your teams’ activities, scope, timeline, budget, and resources.
- Keeping your team focused on results in terms of quality, costs, and customer satisfaction.
As an Advisory Manager, you’ll join the Delivery team, as part of the Customer Solutions organization. The Delivery team delivers the solution and assists customers before, during, and beyond implementation. Once the global design is approved, all project team members join forces to implement all composing elements of the solution and provide flawless integration. User Engagement initiatives, training, documentation, and coaching enable customers to understand the solution and use it to its full potential.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
Strong analytical and organizational skills.
6+ years of experience in a consulting firm or a multinational organization.
Solid experience in the domain of supply chain planning (software).
A strong affinity with IT, both software and tools.
A charismatic and communicative approach.
Excellent coaching and leadership skills.
The ability to inspire and drive performance in a diverse team and environment.
Outstanding organizational skills which enable you to keep the global overview.
A customer-focused mindset.
The flexibility to travel 25-50% of your time.
Team player in a global setting
Excellent team & personal coach
Supply chain planning
Affinity with IT
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
As an Advisory Manager you can grow towards roles in project management or business development.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including health insurance, 401k plan (no waiting period), life insurance, paid vacation, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 1,000 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.