Customer Application Consultant
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you into reversed engineering and enjoy finding solutions for complex and challenging problems? Are you eager to use your analytical mind and technical skillset to get there? Do you find it fulfilling to share your knowledge with others?
Look no further and become a Customer Application Consultant at OMP! Read on to discover how to join our Customer Services team.
As a Customer Application Consultant, your mission is to keep our OMP solution up and running for customers and to support all key-users with your knowledge. You improve our customers’ experience by providing excellent, professional, and efficient service.
You are responsible for:
- Clearly and professionally communicating your implemented solution to customers in fluent English.
- Maintaining the Customer Application Knowledge Base with the customized functionality, troubleshooting guide, and practical how-to documents.
- Preparing clear and structured input on tickets that need support from the colleague with the most suitable expertise.
- Keeping a clear overview at all times, smartly dividing your time, and switching between priorities.
As our new Customer Application Consultant, you will be part of the Customer Services team. Customer Services watches over business continuity. The team solves issues before they turn into problems and ensures flawless maintenance and upgrades. It provides the hotline user support, documentation, and long-term application management, to keep everything running smoothly.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A master’s degree (or similar by experience) with a strong interest in IT.
A passionate problem solver and out-of-the-box-thinker.
Fluent in English.
An analytical mind, and a desire to investigate in detail.
A passion for building and maintaining a good long-term relationship with customers.
A team player who can also work independently.
The ability to work in a structured way and follow procedures, while simultaneously searching for continuous improvement.
Bonus points if you:
Knowledge of an additional language, such as Spanish or Portuguese
Interest in supply chain planning.
Strong interest in IT
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as Customer Application Consultants grow into roles in customer application expertise or people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including health insurance, 401k plan (no waiting period), life insurance, paid vacation, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.