We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about cutting-edge cloud technology? Do you believe in balancing stability and adventure when it comes to technology? And do you want to further improve your already impressive skills by learning from the best?
Become a Senior DevOps Engineer at OMP! The world of supply chain planning offers plenty of interesting challenges for you to solve. Read on to learn more.
As a DevOps Engineer, you’re responsible for automating the deployment of our software solutions. You interact with software engineers, functional product managers, and ICT professionals daily. Using your technical skills, you provide internal tooling for development and QA teams around the globe.
We believe in an integrated approach, where every team member is involved in all steps of the software development life cycle: analysis, architectural design, programming, and maintenance. We expect you to be the proud owner of your work and take responsibility for it.
Together with a tight-knit group of 5-6 team players, you develop, maintain and support key elements of our infrastructure:
- Continuous integration and production systems
- Release and build management
- Package management
- Containerization and orchestration
As our new DevOps Engineer, you’ll be part of a large, fast-growing, international team located in Belgium (Antwerp, Ghent, Wavre), Spain (Barcelona), Ukraine (Lviv), and the US (Atlanta). Software Development creates leading software solutions that make a difference to our customers. We make smart, robust, and scalable software to solve complex supply chain planning challenges.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a field related to Computer Science.
Pride in developing high-quality solutions and taking responsibility for their maintenance.
Good knowledge of the following technologies: Kubernetes, PowerShell or bash scripting, Jenkins, Azure Pipelines or similar automation systems, Git.
Familiarity with the Cloud–Native Landscape. Terraform and Ansible are tools we use daily.
Supportive towards users.
Bonus points if you:
A background in DevOps, ICT, or technical support.
Customer support experience or other relevant work experience, including internships.
Understanding of Windows networks and Active Directory.
Experience with transferring applications into the cloud.
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as DevOps Engineers grow into roles in DevOps/Cloud architecture, project management, or people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including health insurance, 401k plan (no waiting period), life insurance, paid vacation, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.