We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you a born organizer who loves to make everything run smoothly? Do you enjoy administrative tasks? Are you eager to learn new things and do you have an affinity with software? If the answer is yes, you’d make an excellent Training Coordinator at OMP.
As a Training Coordinator, you organize training sessions for our customers, alliance partners, and OMP colleagues. You will use your management skills to coordinate and maintain our training schedule, material updates, and feedback process as well as contribute to the continuous improvement of our training processes.
You are responsible for:
- Maintaining the training schedule and training material updates in our internal learning management system (LMS).
- Setting up OMP Training environments and follow-up on troubleshooting.
- Coordinating with OMP teachers, project managers, and (day-to-day) coaches for the organization of customer and standard trainings.
- Supporting our team managers and coaches to create training plans for new hires.
- Coordinating the maintenance of standard training plans.
- Processing customer inquiries and training subscriptions.
- Organizing and following up on our certification program for alliances & customers.
- Following up on training feedback and evaluations with trainers and participants.
- Participating in internal projects to improve our training offering, processes, and tools.
As a Training Coordinator, you’ll join the Training and Documentation team, as part of our Product Development organization. Training & Documentation supports knowledge building and knowledge management both at the side of the customers and within OMP. The team creates, develops, and improves learning formats, training materials, manuals and documentation for end users and consultants to help them fully understand and use the OMP Solution.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
A bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience.
Strong administrative skills with experience in scheduling and managing multiple calendars.
Accurate & detailed- oriented.
Strong coordination and communication skills.
Experience in working with different stakeholders on all management levels.
Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
An affinity for working with specialized technology such as a learning management system (LMS).
Eager to learn our tool to install the OMP software for the participants of our trainings and troubleshoot in case of issues.
The drive to get things done.
A service-minded attitude.
Bonus points if you:
Learning & development.
Supply chain planning.
Eager to take ownership
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as a training manager grow into the role of training manager, technical writer, technical trainer, (development) project manager, or team manager.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including health insurance, 401k plan (no waiting period), life insurance, paid vacation, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.