We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Do you enjoy solving complex supply chain problems? Are you passionate about adding value to Fortune 500 companies? Do you have relevant experience and skills in the supply chain industry?
If you answered yes, you might be the Solution Architect we’re looking for. Read on!
As a Solution Architect, you apply your advanced knowledge of the OMP Solution with your industry experience and supply chain insights to design high-quality supply chain solutions for our customers. You also guide consultants through every stage of a project.
You are responsible for:
- Developing an integrated planning cycle across our OMP supply chain modules.
- Conducting design sessions with our customers to understand their planning challenges and contribute to their solution.
- Driving the technical realization of our projects from start to finish, ensuring a high-quality implementation of our solution, together with our project team and the customer’s project team.
- Gathering new ideas from your implementation projects to support future product development.
- Leading senior consultants and working closely with project managers to guard scope, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Building customer relationships and adding consistent value.
- Advising and educating customers on best practices.
- Guiding, coordinating, and coaching senior and lead consultants in support of their personal development.
- Sharing your expertise and insights with your fellow team members, alliance partners, and customers.
Although you’ll be visiting customers regularly (about 20% of your time), you won’t be outsourced. In this way, you remain rooted in our team of experts and consultants.
As a Solution Architect, you‘ll join the Delivery team as part of our Customer Solutions organization. Customer Solutions helps customers master their supply chain by designing and implementing innovative solutions. The team delivers world class solutions that transform the digital planning landscape and empower our customers to add sustainable business value.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills, preferably complemented with a Master’s in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or similar.
- More than 7 years’ experience in implementing supply chain planning software.
- 3+ years’ experience in designing advanced planning solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience in coaching, managing, and guiding teams through solution delivery transformation.
- A strong affinity for IT as you need to be willing to learn an entirely new software package.
- Basic programming skills.
- The flexibility to travel.
- Fluent in English.
- A passion for working in a multinational customer-driven environment.
- A friendly and open attitude.
- Team-player in a global context.
Bonus points if you have:
- Industry knowledge in one of our core industries: metals, chemicals, life sciences, paper, plastic film, and packaging, or consumer goods.
Supply chain planning knowledge
Basic programming skills
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as a Solution Architect grow into the role of product architects or product managers or take up positions in project, advisory, or senior team management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 1,000 passionate, creative team players of over 60 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.