We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you customer-focused, self-motivated, and charismatic? Are you passionate about maximizing value for customers? And do you have experience with supply chain planning solutions?
If you are ready to make our customers’ day, then join OMP as our new Account Manager!
As an Account Manager, you build and nurture long-term partnerships with our customers. As their trusted point of contact, you regularly meet to evaluate their satisfaction and discuss their current and future needs. Your insights and recommendations provide valuable input to the OMP solution road map. You work to retain customers, enhance engagement, and sustainably expand the customer base.
You are responsible for:
- Developing outstanding customer partnerships focused on the entire customer life cycle.
- Building and managing long-lasting relationships with multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Understanding our customers’ industry and business situation, concerns, and needs.
- Communicating your customers’ needs and concerns to the internal teams (delivery, marketing, etc.).
- Articulating and developing an account strategy in line with OMP culture and strategy, including short-, mid- and long-term action plans.
- Mapping stakeholders using organization charts of customer leadership and teams.
- Aligning with the project team during all project phases through optimized governance.
- Maximizing customer engagement and retention by increasing OMP awareness and mindshare at the customer.
- Guiding customers toward optimal use of the solution by being the go-to contact after project delivery.
- Preparing and running account management meetings to assess customer needs, review scorecards, and share relevant content.
- Negotiating new areas of business within existing accounts.
- Developing and managing a short-term and strategic account action plan that engages with appropriate initiatives at the customer’s side.
- Balancing and dynamically prioritizing multiple customer engagements.
- Shaping and managing customer expectations through changing relationship stages.
As an Account Manager, you’ll join the Commercial team, as part of the Customer Solutions organization. The Commercial team builds and grows our customer base and commercial pipeline, from identifying and qualifying prospects to developing sustainable customer partnerships based on a thorough insight of their industries, needs and ambitions, and OMP’s specific value proposition.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
10+ years of account management experience.
At least a bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree.
A track record of top performance in supply chain software solutions for manufacturing companies.
The proven ability to build trust from senior-level management and managers.
A customer-centric mindset and an entrepreneurial approach.
The ability to clearly articulate your viewpoint to all levels of customers and management.
Experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com.
Strong ability to lead by example with proficiency in one or more of our core industries.
Supply chain knowledge
Experience with CRM systems
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as an Account Manager, grow towards roles in supply chain consulting, advisory, business & market development, or people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including health insurance, 401k plan (no waiting period), life insurance, paid vacation, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 900 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.