Senior C# Software Engineer Integration
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world's leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you eager to solve complex problems by building an integration platform that forms the backbone of our customers’ planning infrastructure? Do you enjoy the challenge of connecting systems and efficiently processing data? Are you passionate about keeping up with technological trends?
Look no further and become a Software Engineer Integration at OMP! The world of supply chain planning offers plenty of interesting challenges for you to solve.
As a Software Engineer Integration, your main focus is on building, developing, and maintaining our in-house, top-notch directional integration solutions. In close collaboration with a product analyst and other software engineers, you shape and personalize the required platform for our customers.
We believe in an integrated approach, where every team member is involved in all steps of the software development lifecycle: analysis, architectural design, programming, and maintenance. Every discipline provides a piece of the complete integration solution.
You are responsible for:
- Analytical and creative thinking to translate customer requirements and expectations into technical integration software design.
- Writing code that conforms to high-quality standards, while keeping up with the most recent technological evolutions.
- Adding or adapting features and ensuring all modules are integrated within the existing product offering.
- Developing product knowledge with attention to quality.
- Offering expert knowledge of the solution for customer projects.
- Guarding quality by reviewing code from your team members and writing unit tests.
As our new Software Engineer Integration, you’ll be part of a large, fast-growing, international Software Development team located in Belgium (Antwerp, Ghent, Wavre), Spain (Barcelona), Ukraine (Lviv), and the US (Atlanta). You’ll work according to the scrum methodology in a tight-knit group of max. 10 team players. Software Development creates leading software solutions that make a difference to our customers. We make smart, robust, and scalable software to solve complex supply chain planning challenges.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, ICT, engineering, mathematics or another relevant field.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Pride in the high-quality software that you write and taking responsibility for it.
- An analytical mindset.
Bonus points if you have:
- Relevant work experience, including internships.
- C++ knowledge – if not, you’re willing to learn modern C++.
- Experience with design patterns, UML, algorithmic thinking, multi-threading, and distributed systems.
- Experience with or knowledge of the following concepts: ETL, third party data mapping, web services and communication technology (e.g. REST), IPAAS, and SAP.
Eager to learn
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as Software Engineers Integration grow into roles in software architecture, software expertise, project management, or people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 1,000 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.