Senior Front-End Developer
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Look no further and become a Front-End Developer at OMP! The world of supply chain planning offers plenty of interesting challenges for you to solve. Read on to learn more.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, your main focus is to review and reshape the entire user experience to match the needs of tomorrow. In close collaboration with user-centric design experts, UX designers, and our experienced team of functional product managers, you translate complex server logic and features into a powerful and intuitive UI.
We believe in an integrated approach, where every team member is involved in all steps of the software development lifecycle: analysis, architectural design, programming, and maintenance. We expect you to be the proud owner of your code and take responsibility for it.
You are responsible for:
- Building cutting-edge user interfaces to solve complex workflows.
- Analytical and creative thinking to translate customer requirements into technical software design and algorithms.
- Writing code that conforms to high-quality standards and reviewing code written by other members of your team.
- Working closely with our scrum testers to give input on useful scenarios and to help debug where necessary.
- Maintaining and supporting your developments according to feedback from functional experts and UX designers.
As our new Front-End Developer, you’ll be part of a large, fast-growing, international Software Development team located in Belgium (Antwerp, Ghent, Wavre), Spain (Barcelona), Ukraine (Lviv), and the US (Atlanta). Software Development creates leading software solutions that make a difference to our customers. We make smart, robust, and scalable software to solve complex supply chain planning challenges.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor or Master (or equivalent by experience) in ICT, Applied Informatic Sciences, Information Management, Multimedia, or another relevant field.
- Pride in the high-quality software that you write.
Bonus points if you have:
- Relevant work experience, including internships or bootcamps.
- Knowledge of NativeScript or React-Native.
- Experience with Electron.
- Knowledge of test frameworks, such as Jest or Jasmine.
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as Front-End Developers grow into roles in software architecture, software expertise, project management, or people management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 1,000 passionate, creative team players of over 50 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.