Industry Excellence Consultant - Consumer Goods
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Are you passionate about adding value to Fortune 500 companies? Are you ready to become part of our global team of supply chain experts? And do you enjoy developing processes, procedures, and templates?
If the answer is yes, you’d make a great Excellence Consultant at OMP.
As an Excellence Consultant, you support your industry excellence manager to develop processes, procedures, and templates to commercialize and deliver our industry solutions successfully. You furnish marketing assets, documentation, and training materials and assist in commercial activities and project audits for your industry.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting the commercialization and delivery of our industry solutions to customers.
- Providing content and expertise to the Marketing and Communication team.
- Providing expertise to customers during and after implementation.
- Assisting the organization of the customer councils for your focus industry.
- Supporting the commercial team with industry specific expertise.
- Making design template documents.
- Giving industry trainings and growing our knowledge base.
- Assisting in industry project audits.
As an Excellence Consultant, you’ll join the Industry team, as part of our Customer Solutions organization. The Industry team realizes the targets and strategies set in the industry business plans together with the Commercial and Delivery teams. The Industry team guides and supports the Commercial and Delivery teams with industry-specific expertise, advice, and solutions.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Preferably a Master's degree with a specialization in Production Management, Logistics, or similar.
- An affinity for IT.
- Basic programming skills.
- A passion for working in a multinational customer-driven environment.
- The capacity to translate industry and solution strategies into processes, procedures, and templates.
- A friendly and open approach to working in a team.
- Fluent in English.
Collaborative in a global setting
Supply chain planning knowledge
Basic programming skills
Affinity with IT and planning systems
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
As an excellence consultant you can grow into the roles of (industry) sales engineer, advisory consultant, excellence manager, business development manager, commercial manager, or solution manager or move towards people or project management.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 1,000 passionate, creative team players of over 60 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.