Integration Consultant - Senior
We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Do you have a solid background in IT? Do you get a kick from technical analysis and enjoy implementing integration solutions? And are you driven to deliver high-quality and well-tested software solutions to customers?
Look no further and become an Integration Consultant at OMP! Read on to learn more.
As an Integration Consultant, you focus on the technical analysis and implementation of our integration solutions into our customer’s business systems. Together with our integration architects, your contributions assist with delivering high-quality, fully-tested, and documented solutions by integrating our solution with enterprise systems such as SAP.
You are responsible for:
- Designing and implementing integration workflows.
- Writing integration scripts.
- Designing and executing data mapping, data modeling, and data loading.
- Developing specifications.
- Analyzing customer needs.
- Performing testing.
- Developing integration solutions.
As an Integration Consultant, you’ll join the Delivery team, as part of our Customer Solutions organization. The Delivery team delivers the solution and assists customers before, during, and beyond implementation. Once the global design is approved, all project team members join forces to implement all composing elements of the solution and provide flawless integration. User Engagement initiatives, training, documentation, and coaching enable customers to understand the solution and use it to its full potential.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
- A solid background in IT.
- 4-5 years of experience in systems integration implementations, troubleshooting, or support.
- Hands-on experience in building complex integrations with a broad variety of application types and technologies.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A customer-oriented and results-committed attitude.
- Passionate about working in a multinational, customer-driven environment.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel.
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of or experience with SAP (PP and MM).
- Integration experience with enterprise systems like SAP or Blue Yonder.
- Experience with communication protocols for SAP (through BAPI / RFC), databases, and files.
- Web services technologies such as HTTP, SOAP, and REST (based APIs).
- Middleware such as SAP PO and SAP PI.
- Experience with MES/WMS.
- Proficiency in data communication or transformation techniques.
- Hands-on experience in designing, building, testing, debugging, deploying, and managing APIs and integrations.
- Experience with ETL tools.
Creative problem solver
Eager to learn
SAP Web services technology
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as an integration consultant grow into the role of integration architect, project manager, or team manager.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.
- International: A growing global company, worldwide career opportunities, and multicultural teams
- Benefits: An attractive salary package including an optional company car, a bike incentive program, additional extralegal vacation days, and other competitive benefits
- Flexibility: Teleworking, flexible hours, and lots of autonomy
- Lifelong learning: A custom training and development track, an extensive coaching program, and on-the-job learning
- Empowerment: Room for initiative and creativity and an emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Innovation: Encouragement to think differently through cross-team collaboration and innovation challenges
- Well-being: A caring and inspiring environment, promoting a happy and healthy lifestyle through a wide range of facilities and activities
- Teamwork: Join a team that lifts you up and learn from the best
We are OMP, a leading game changer in supply chain planning solutions. The world’s largest companies count on our smart software and services to optimize their supply chains.
Are you ready to join a team of more than 1,000 passionate, creative team players of over 60 nationalities? We work as one team from our head office in Belgium and regional offices in Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and the US.
We care for our people. True to our innovative spirit, we believe in growing talent and in boosting expertise. Our happy customers include Bridgestone, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, and Shell.
Want to learn more? Visit careers.omp.com/our-company.